Monday, February 13, 2006

Two

IMG_0009.JPG

My knitting class on Saturday: I knit the heel cup for one sock but in the process decreased too much on one side. Holly ripped it out for me (sadness) but at least when I am done, it will be done right. Right? Also, I was able to watch someone else grafting the last stitches on their sock. Now that I've seen it, there's no reason I can do it myself... but if not, Holly said I could come back and she would show me again. Whew!

As for the Olympics - who watched the women's hockey game, Canada vs. Russia? Loved it!! Great game. Canada played well and soundly kicked butt. Really looking forward to the game against the US. Max and I will have to sit on opposite ends of the couch!


TeamCanada Day 3
1 Gold (Jennifer Heil for Freestyle Skiing)
1 Bronze (Cindy Klassen for Speed Skating)

No comments: