Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lots of little knitting

Last night Max and I went out for dinner at Yamazoto. Love that place! The food is so good.

I did a little something for a few knitting projects last night... knitted the final three rows of the baby hat and seamed it up. Just needs a pompom and then it will be done! Since I was done with the needle tips from the hat, I transferred them over to the Viking Turid and work can now recommence. Also, since I was done with the cable from the baby hat, I knit a row of the MIL cardigan sleeve and transferred that onto larger needles. It felt like a productive night even though I spent over an hour on the phone talking to Kristina. We talked about all kinds of thing but I forgot to ask her if she has been knitting at all on her scarf. Hopefully she'll read this and leave a commment letting me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As duly instructed:

Yes, I have knitted some on my scarf. Might knit some more next week... :)

Kristina said...

Look!
I remembered my login!

Nicole said...

Go Ner!