Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged for a Meme

I'm definitely on the mend... I actually woke up close to my regular wake-up time (and before my "I'm-sleeping-in-because-I'm-sick" alarm) and no one has told me today that I look pale, wane, peaked, or a little green. Ultimately, my aim is to get through the work week (only one more day!) so I can go to my knitting class on Saturday at Knit Happens. I'm so excited to be taking the class. Socks on two circulars. The first pair is for me! I don't knit for myself nearly enough - and besides, how many people would wear socks this colour? Definitely not Max.

Now for the meme... I've been tagged! Why I needed to be tagged before doing a meme (see Gathering Some Wool ), I don't know but here goes:

Five jobs I’ve had
(all of these before entering "the real world")
1. delivery, Sears catalogs - the big ones, on bike (ugh)
2. factory worker, Thermo Sealed Castings (ick)
3. hostess, Sorentos Italian Gourmet (yum)
4. library assistant, St. Michael's College Library
5. intern, Improper Bostonian Magazine (fun)

Five movies I can watch over and over
1. Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)
2. The Family Man (2000)
3. Love Actually (2003)
4. The Joy Luck Club (1993)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)

Five places I have lived
1. Metz, France
2. St. Joseph, MI
3. Beijing, China
4. Toronto, ON
5. Boston, MA

Five TV shows I love
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. My Name is Earl
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Numb3rs

Five places I’ve vacationed
1. Paris, France x 2
2. Phuket, Thailand
3. Walt Disney World, FL x 4
4. Ottawa, ON
5. Xian, China

Five of my favorite dishes
1. Duck, any way it's made (as long as it is cooked)
2. Steak, medium-rare (on the rare side)
3. Grilled Salmon with Ginger Orange marinade
4. Risotto with porcini mushrooms
5. Good Eats Roast Turkey

Five sites I visit daily
1. Society for Human Resource Management
2. Bloglines
3. Gmail
4. Wikipedia
5. The Weather Channel

Five places I would rather be right now
(keep in mind, I'm still recovering)
1. at home, with Max
2. at home, taking a nap
3. at home, knitting
4. at home, watching TV
5. at home, reading

Five people I am tagging
1. Darren
2. Erin
3. Kristina
4. Tanjina
5. Kate

1 comment:

Kristina said...

what does it mean if I've been tagged?