Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year



Another year, another blogiversary. I wanted to take a minute to mention it, and to convey to you my most sincere and heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you.

I had no idea what this blog might become when I started, no idea. Time flies when you're knitting, travelling, taking pictures, and getting busy in the kitchen. As I reviewed the blog for this post there were many times I thought, Wow, that was this year? A quick recap of 2008:

# of blog posts: 198

# of knitting patterns published: 1
# of knitted items completed: 43
# of food and beverage pictures: 138

# of trips this year: 7 (Ithaca x 2, Nashville, San Diego, Chicago/St. Joe, Beijing/Xian, Los Angeles)

Plans for 2009? Not sure yet, nothing definite planned... though hopefully Max will graduate his masters program sooner rather than later and hopefully I'll get to see Sheryl Crow perform in New Orleans in June.

What about you? What are your plans for this year?

No comments: