Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ender in Exile

Max got this book for Christmas from my parents. He finished reading it by the end of the weekend and loved it. I started reading Ender's Game after New Year's and just finished Ender in Exile. I also loved it and couldn't stop reading it.

The book answered so many questions and I love where the story went. Makes me want to know more, which I guess means reading Speaker for the Dead. I never have because it didn't seem to have any of the same characters.

But for now, I'm a little sci-fi'd out. I need something easy that will distract me. Everything on my nightstand is a little heavy though. Maybe a trip to the library is in order.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I liked Ender's Game. I don't remember if I ever read Ender in Exile, though. I'll have to re-read them someday. : )

Abby said...

Suggestions: Where The Heart Is,quirky characters and a good read.

For Fantasy, my favorite author is Jaqueline Carey she wrote Kushiel's Dart (It's 2 trilogies, currently Kushiel's Dart is the very first). It's wonderfully written, although quite risque.