Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby booties

IMG_5405

Aren't they sweet? I love them. They are meant to go with this hat and these mittens. All three are made from Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby DK.

Making this set represents a lot of time watching Sunrise Earth. Last night we were watching an episode about Alaska and Erin was so excited she was right up to the TV, standing on her back paws with her nose practically touching the glass. I'm not sure what kind of birds they were but she couldn't get enough. So funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! The hats, they were cute, but these got a great big ole ahhhhh out of me. You're generous to do this for her, and I know she'll appreciate it greatly--SR

Meredith said...

Those are truly adorable booties! I especially like the little blue heart-shaped buttons.

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Cute booties, and the buttons are a great touch, too! : )