Saturday, January 24, 2009

SAD

Every winter I struggle with SAD. It has gotten worse as I have gotten older, even as the steps I take to combat it. Moving south from Canada really helped for a few years but this year with the stress of my job and the economy, it has been a struggle. There is more pressure than I have ever had to deal with and it's unrelenting some days. Max has had to deal with the extra crankiness and sometimes there's nothing he can do. I already take extra vitamin D and Omega-3 vitamins. I've been using my blue light every morning at work. And I've been trying to make an effort to go to the gym more, even when I don't feel up to it. But... well, I keep hoping that as the days get longer that it will just go away for another year. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Post a Comment