Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Driving update

Since I had a four day weekend and the weather was relatively nice (cold but clear), it was much easier to get in a few driving practices. Early on Saturday, I drove on the highway again. Later in the day than I ever have. It was a little nerve wracking but I did fine, according to Max. Maybe because of everything that was going on in the area this weekend there were not a lot of people on the highway, probably all on the Metro instead. On Sunday, I drove to the movie theatre when we went to see Bejamin Button, which was a pretty good movie and the drive was fine. And yesterday I drove to the grocery store by myself, which is a very short drive and not at all unusual that I would drive by myself at this point, but it was the first time I drove there with the radio on. And that was fine too. :)

No comments: