Friday, January 09, 2009

First FO of 2009

In December one of my coworkers requested another hat, not because she lost the first one but because she loved it so much. After a little shopping at Knit Happens, I came away with two balls of Rowan Wool Cotton. Great yarn to knit with! I had a little trouble with the decreases but I don't think it's that noticeable. Can you tell?

IMG_7384 IMG_7379 IMG_7380

The top is a little pointier than I would have liked (one less decrease might have prevented that) but for the recipient it will be cute.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I think the decreases look fine! It's really cute. =)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Yeah... I don't see any problems with the decreases. Hat loos great!

I love love Rowan Wool Cotton too... I hardly ever see it, which is probably a good thing for my stash. : )