Thursday, January 19, 2006

Welcome Home Mommy!

I love my kitties but sometimes... argh! After a tiring day at work of non-stop running around, what a better way for my kitties to say welcome home than a nice long streak of WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!? Okay, so it wasn't from the back end but still, barf on the carpet? Icing. I seriously thought about taking a picture of it and that would be my entire post (something akin to Dooce) but luckily Max came home JUST in time to save me from myself.

Instead I give you pictures of my Viking Turig that is coming along nicely. The back is half done and although somewhat asymmetrical, I'm quite happy with it.

The close-up shows the fabric a bit better but the flecks of tweed colour are not showing up as noticeably as they do in real life. Perhaps it's meant to be more subtle than I can tell from when I'm knitting.

:)

No comments: