Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Red Scarf update

So Norma has been saying, just one... just one scarf.

Good thing. That's about all I'll be doing... maybe. I decided last night that the pattern was not working for me. Looked off with the yarn and needle size I had chosen. I discovered that I had less yarn than I thought I did... and with my parents and brother coming to visit this weekend, it seems unlikely that I will have time between now and then to buy more, and really unlikely that they will want to go to Knit Happens so I can get it while they are here... and after they leave, well that's less than a week to not only buy the yarn but knit the scarf too (since I deemed it necessary to start over).

I think that is more pressure on me than I want, so for now... maybe one.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Do you have any contrast/accenting colors or yarn in your stash that might work?

Have a good visit with your parents. : )