Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Orange hat

Another hat for another cousin for Christmas. He likes orange so hopefully he will like this hat. The pattern is the Cap Karma Hat with the decrease modifications by Brooklyn Tweed. The yarn is Kollage Delicious, two strands held together.

Officially, I am done knitting hats for Christmas.

Any others are extra.

Like the one I immediately cast on using the leftover yarn from this hat. It will be for a coworker's baby boy. He's due in a couple of weeks. Plenty of time! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous of your quick hat knitting abilities. I have just decided to knit up a storm for Christmas, and can I even get past one pair of gloves? Nope. Good for you :)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

It's a very handsome hat! I must have missed this pattern from Smariek, thanks for the info. : )