Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anniversary

Dear Max,

Has it really been twelve years since we first met and five years since our wedding?

Although it sounds like such a long time, it doesn't feel like it at all. A little while, maybe, since we were kids in highschool, kissing for the first time... but only the blink of an eye since we were standing in front of our family and friends to exchange wedding rings.

Our life together is good, really we have a good life. You make me so happy, take care of me so well, and I miss you when we're not together.

You look great in your new tie! See you tonight... maybe we can watch the wedding video after dinner? I'll be thinking about you until then.

Love, Nicole

1 comment:

orion713 said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! Yup you have the same anniversary as we do. :)