Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thanks SP8!


SP8 package

My secret pal is GREAT! Here's what was inside the package:

* Handknit Holidays by Melanie Falick
* Lana Grossa yarn from Italy
* super cute birthday card
* Lacis umbrella yarn swift

Already I've spend hours looking through the book. I came to realise that I better get started on the projects I need to do (Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole for my Mom) so I can knit something from this book.

I love the yarn swift! It's set up in my living room already. I can't wait to try it out. Such a simple thing but it will make my life (and Max's) so much easier.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Cool SP8 packaged!!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome!

I have Handknit Holidays too, and the projects are gorgeous. I haven't had the chance to knit anything from it yet. Do you have some top choices in mind?

I look forward to seeing how that blue yarn works up. I thought the texture and content was interesting but also very soft.

Anonymous said...

Heheh, in case you didn't figure it out.. the above comment was from me, your SP8! ;)