Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole

On Sunday, I cast on a new project - the Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole from Scarf Style. I wasn't sure how I would feel about constantly picking up stitches but honestly it's not bad, not bad at all. It's only ever 8 stitches to pick up at a time and that definitely helps. It's for my Mom. The first thing she has ever asked me to make for her. She picked out the yarn while I was in Canada over Christmas... a dark gray wool, all one colour. May end up like this but in dark gray. Not at all exciting but it's nice to knit with and rarely snags on my Brittany birch needles (chewed on by Erin, my cat). I've finished the first and second tier. Hopefully I will start on the third tier tonight. If I plan it right, I might even have a decent picture to show you (like this or this).

No comments: