Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More Lady Eleanor



The only difficulty I've had with entrelac is knowing which tier I'm on before I continue. Had a little mishap and had tier 5 on one side and tier 7 on the other. Didn't notice until I showed Max. "It looks lopsided. Is it supposed to look like that?" Umm... no.

The yarn I'm using is Patons Decor in rich grey heather (gris bruyere intense) #01673. Made in Canada. Nothing fancy (75% acrylic & 25% wool) but nice to work with. It looks like I have more than enough yarn to achieve the 70" length with the yarn that I have and make the fringe with the left over. When I asked my mom about it initially, she said it was "fine" and so I'm guessing she doesn't care one way or the other.

Erin says, "It's my turn to use the crochet hook."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady Eleanor is lookin' good, and so is Erin! : )

I've heard good things about Paton Decor, but haven't yet used it myself.

PS, Eleanor is my middle name!

SP8

Ruby Girl said...

Oh a cat interested in craft, how cute.