Friday, June 23, 2006

SJHS Class of '96 Reunion

In honor of my other highschool reunion (I attended ISB for most of senior year but then graduated from St. Joe), which is taking place tomorrow, I give you...

High School Memories...

Thanks to knitorious!

Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.

1. Who was your best friend? Kristina (and still is!)

2. What sports did you play? Cross country, track and field

3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive (not unlike now)

4. It's Friday night, where were you at? Usually I was at Kristina's, so I assume I was there

5. Were you a party animal? No, not really

6. Were you considered a flirt? I guess so, probably by some

7. Ever skip school? I don't remember. Maybe on senior skip day? Maybe not.

8. Ever smoke? Yes, but that was in grade 9 and 10, and only a few times

9. Were you a nerd? Sort of, I was part of the chess club and on the yearbook

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Maybe if I heard the music

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Anderson

13. Favorite class? English.

14. What was your school's full name? St. Joseph High School

15. School mascot? Bears

16. Did you go to Prom? Yes. With Justin in junior year and Peter in senior year.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Yes.

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting in the football field and looking up in the stands... the senior all night party that was supposed to last until 5am but the parents let us go home early since we were all so tired.

19. Favorite memory of your senior year? Not sure, it was an emotional tumble going to Beijing and then coming back in time for graduation

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I don't think we had one.

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked as a waitress

22. Who did you date? In senior year, just Max.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? When I was still in Beijing, Max and I went to the Lido Hotel for ham and cheese croissants.

24. Have you gained weight since then? Yes

25. What did you do after graduation? Went back to Canada, attended the University of Toronto, got my undergraduate degree. Then I moved back to the US.

26. When did you graduate? 1996

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool to read. We didn't have a Senior Wall either; never heard of it until this meme/questionnaire.

SP8

Anonymous said...

So...I just teared up a bit when I saw the picture of our cross country team on your site. Other than constantly freaking out about what hellish workouts Coach had in store for us each day, I really do miss those days. I still have my picture framed in my childhood bedroom in SJ.
--nrg