Friday, June 30, 2006

My first knitting magazine ever

Me: "Gasp!"
Max: "What?!? What?!?"
Me: "Look what I got in the mail!!"
Max: (grumble, grumble)
Me: "Ha, ha... when I picked up the mail this afternoon I noticed that there was a magazine but we had so much mail (since I hadn't checked in three days) that I didn't see what magazine it was. I have the best secret pal ever!!"
Max: "Who sent you that?"
Me: "Must be my secret pal. Unless it was you?"
Max: "Wasn't me." (goes back to watching TV)
Me: "You don't understand, this is the best knitting magazine! Every time a new one comes out, everyone is always talking about it on the blogs. Oh, look! Brenda Dayne's article! Oh, what do you think of this pattern? (sees that Max is not paying attention and could care less) Oh, nevermind."

Thanks SP8!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it! I've scanned through all the patterns and will take an in-depth look once I've read all the articles. I've just read the article by Brenda Dayne. Now I'm wondering if you had something specific in mind for that yarn you sent me...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... I'm glad you got the magazine already. I didn't think it would start until the next one. That's awesome!

As for that yarn... no, nothing specific in mind. Just something summery.

Enjoy the zine! : )

SP8

Shadkitty said...

Max sounds like my husband. :) I just keep talking though. Because if I acknowledge that he doesn't care then I'll have nobody to tell! lol