Friday, March 31, 2006

Thank you Carole Sturgeon!
Thank you Passport Canada!

My new passport arrived! Processed in 7 working days, it's like a miracle - and what a relief. Carole Sturgeon was the name on the FedEx envelope and so I am assuming it is because of her heroic efforts that I have my passport sooner than I ever thought possible. I'd like to thank my guarantor for signing all the necessary assurances. I'd like to thank Kristina and Darren for being my references... whatever you guys said, it was just right. I'd like to thank Brook at Moto Photo for the horrible but correctly-sized passport photo. And I'd like to thank Max who has had to live with me throughout this sleep-deprived anxiety-ridden time, and all my friends and family who tried to reassure me that everything would be alright and that my passport would arrive in time for my trip to Germany.

Berlin, here I come! In 12 days. :)

Please God don't let me be forgetting anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Less than two weeks to go ... I can't wait!