Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash Your Stash 2006

flash-stash.jpg

flashing my stash
This is most of the stash. It resides in a wooden chest assembled by my friends and stain by me and Max. There's way more acrylic in there than I'd like there to be but it is useful for people who will not take their clothes to the dry cleaners or hand wash anything. Not naming any names. This is what it looked like before it was organized:
Unorganized

Then there's my special yarn that does not go in the chest but is displayed decoratively on the top of the book shelves in my living room. The bamboo is my favorite and it's so hard for me to decide what to make with it. As I acquire more...
Alchemy Bamboo

Flashing my stash

100% wool

See also Too Busy Freaking Out and A look into the yarn stash

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

I've never knit bamboo but yours looks so festive!

Come visit my stash flash.

Anonymous said...

Nice!