Monday, March 20, 2006

Too busy freaking out

There was no knitting this weekend... almost anyway. I spent the majority of the weekend freaking out about the whole passport thing and not getting much sleep or exercise. I knit about 4 rows of the front of the Green Grass Sweater - just enough to bind off and be done with the front! Woo hoo!

On Sunday, I went to Knit Happens and bought some beautiful wonderful yarn. There was a 15% off sale to celebrate its 2 year anniversary. I was hoping that buying yarn would make me feel better, and it did - but only temporarily... still, my first purchase of Debbie Bliss yarn and in Cashmerino Astrakhan no less. I've been wanting this for months now. Six balls should make something very nice... one day!



Today I sent in my passport application. Now, I wait.

No comments: