Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Green Grass has arrived!

Not a reference to spring because in Virginia the grass has been green all winter. Nope, I just received my shipment of yarn from Herrschners!!

= IMG_0015.JPG

The yarn is Red Heart Soft Green Grass #4412. The top pictured is from a scan of a photocopy from Vogue Knitting Magazine, a pattern designed by Joan Vass.

It will be a birthday present for my BFF, Kristina. She's in grad school studying to be a landscape architecture and usually too busy to check my blog so it will probably still be a surprise when she gets it. As the yarn has just arrive yet, I'll be cutting it damn close if I'm going to get it to her by April 12. I'll be casting on tonight and only knitting this project until it is done. Cross your fingers for me and wish me luck!!

No comments: