Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Swirling right along

Max was sick most of last week with a cold and despite my best efforts (tea, soup, astragalus, echinacea, ginseng, extra vitamins), it knocked me out on Friday as well. Too tired to knit. Even after taking the day off of work yesterday, I still feel like I'm in a fog. Still, here's what progress I made before Friday:

IMG_4174

It's slow going, not just because of time off for napping and drinking tea, but all the RLC's are really hard on my hands. I can only manage one set of four rows before I have to take a break, even under the best of conditions. Lose the stitch marker and expect to have a few rows of twisted rib before you notice!

I think I'm almost ready to start decreases, need to measure again to make sure. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

It'll look great when done! I don't envy you the RLCs, though. : )

Drink lots of fluids, feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

When sick or congested, try pine needle tee. I keep a branch in the garage during the winter just for colds. Rinse them well, break them up, throw them in a tea ball and brew.

e