Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy in the kitchen

Spent some time in the kitchen this weekend putting together some really yummy food - just perfect for a cold day!


Asparagus Soup from the Moosewood Cookbook


Quiche Loraine from Mastering the Art of French Cooking - Thank you Julia Child!


Maple Pie, a recipe from my Mom. The crust is from America's Test Kitchen and the best one I've ever made.

Is it any wonder that I put on weight during the winter? Good thing I went to a 2 hour yoga workshop today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you totally love Moosewood?
We have the Enchanted Broccoli Forest, and there's a few "can't live without 'em" recipes in there. I especially love the peanut butter sesame noodles.
The soup looks delicious, by the way.

orion713 said...

Maple pie?!!!! I MUST have this recipe. Will you share?