Friday, January 19, 2007

TGIF

  • 1) Sunset is later everyday... love the longer days, even when it's cloudy and cold.
  • 2) Four day work week!
  • 3) Yoga with Olivia on Tuesday and Thursday, feels good!
  • 4) Dinner at Whole Foods with my friend Meryl after yoga on Thursday.
  • 5) Setting up two of my friends - it's fun bringing people together!
  • 6) Reading Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell (lent to me by Kristina). I love it! Started reading it on Monday and I'm almost done. Makes me want to cook something French.
  • 7) Reading Moby Dick by Herman Melville, via email from Daily Lit, one bit at a time. It's a book I started in university for one of my English courses but I only got through 2/3 of it before I couldn't finish. I'm hoping that by reading it by email three times a week, I'll finish it. It would just be too ironic to have Moby Dick be the one that got away. So far I've read 4 of 262.
  • 8) Finished knitting a poncho for myself in this gorgeous sunshine boucle yarn. Just need to block it to wear it.
  • 9) Massage with Paula on Thursday. If only I didn't have to go back to work afterwards, the relaxation would last longer.
  • 10) My red scarf group. We met today at lunch for the last time, brought all our scarves together, took pictures, and they gave me this certificate. It totally made a bad day so much better!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I hope you have a good weekend! Thanks for the link to DailyLit, something fun and different to try.