Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dinner and shopping

I came home this evening after work feeling sort of blah, so I asked Max if he wanted to go out for dinner. We went to Bertucci's for soup and pizza. Mmmm, Lestina. Just what I needed to lift me up a bit!

After we ate, we went to Knit Happens - perfect since they're open late on Wednesdays. There were tons of women inside knitting and chatting, the new display window looks great, and there was so much yarn on sale. I managed to restrain myself but I still came home with a set of ebony needles and a bottle of Soak. As an added bonus, I got to show off my handknit scarf and hat set. No better place to do that than a yarn store!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Mmm, I miss Bertucci's, we don't have any here, that I know of. Good buys!! :)