Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Sky


A day for catching up and getting back on track. We went to the gym, ran some errands, and, since it was such a gorgeous day, we opened all the windows to air out the house. Max is making Morrocan marinated grilled tilapia for dinner. Yum! I can't wait.

Here's a picture of Max trying on his new hat that I knit for him (it's another Swell sans earflaps). He managed to wear it for 10 minutes before he was too hot and had to take it off. With the unbelieveably mild temperatures this winter (today it was almost 70), I'm not sure that he's actually going to get a chance to wear it but he likes it and that's what counts. And in case you're wondering, he is smiling.

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Cool hat! Isn't it weird about the weather? We have had virtually no snow here at all and it's been very mild too.

orion713 said...

Beautiful hat!

Hey thank you for recommending Second Life. I am an addict! I just figured out how to sell stuff there and am hopefully having a virutal show.

Email me if you join and wan to know my sign on :). Thanks again!