Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Charlotte's Web

I didn't mention how much I loved Charlotte's Web. It was a great movie! Took me back to my childhood. I cried the first three times I read the book, and the first two times I watched the animated movie, so it was no surprise when I started crying during this movie as well. The animals were very realistic in their portrayal of E.B. White's story. The small children further down our row who were shout whispering, "Pig, pig, pig! Pig Momma!" were beyond cute. They didn't make it through the whole movie but perhaps that is for the best since they were quite young. There were some ways that the movie is different from the book but most of them were okay. I liked Julia Roberts as Charlotte.

Max and I love kid's movies... we're just kids at heart!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I am sure I probably will cry too. Sigh. Happy to know it was good, though!