Saturday, August 14, 2010

Knit Happens' Closing Sale

When I went today at noon, the store already looked different... emptier, and a little frazzled. Not to mention Holly, who was at the register processing purchases continually the whole time I was there. It was exciting - all that wonderful yarn at such amazing sale prices - but also sad. My yarn store is closing. At some point Fibre Space will probably fill that void... but not yet. No, not yet.

What did I get? First off, this hand-knit sweater (a sample) for only $20.



Also picked up a pair of Addi Turbo needles and these yarns:


And some books!


Altogether, I spent less than $150!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thank you so much for the latte and the company this afternoon! It was so good to see you and Max - I wish it hadn't been for the sale, though. :( (I'll definitely be around - hopefully designing!)