Wednesday, November 28, 2007

White mittens

Over Thanksgiving, I cast on my fourth pair of mittens and the smallest ones yet!

IMG_3811
IMG_3812 IMG_3813

I love knitting things for children. Everything is so tiny - (nearly) instant gratification. For these I used Lion Brand Woolease and the House Mittens pattern from Charmed Knits.

In other news...
We put up our Christmas tree and decorated the house for Christmas over the weekend.



Max and I bought some new LED icicle lights that are really pretty... and will hopefully last a long time (or at least longer than my giant globe of 250 lights that only lasted one year).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't it so satisfying to do all that Christmas knitting?
I'm a little sad that I already sent some off so I can't take a picture of the pile o' knit.

and on another note, lovely tree!