Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Erin & Brookline

This weekend Max and I took our kitties to the vet for their annual check-ups. I didn't realise it but they're getting old! Erin, at top, is already 7 years old. Brookline is already 6 years old.



They're good kitties and still run around the house chasing each other so I forget sometimes that they're getting older every day just like me. For the most part they had a clean bill of health. Erin has a little gingivitises (which might account for the recent increase in drooling and slobbering) and needs to get her teeth cleaned. Brookline has a little stomach issue but luckily that can be treated with a Pepcid AC tablet.

1 comment:

KSee said...

Pepcic AC, hmm, how do you give it to her? That might be my Sissy problem. Wandered over from Raverly, checking out Alexandria VA members