Friday, November 09, 2007

Koolhaas hats

Not one but two.

IMG_3674

The green one is on hold because I have run out of yarn upon completing the 4th repeat. Doh! Just not enough to do the decreases. And since I like the colour, I want to keep it and not play around with another colour. So I will have to wait until I can buy more to finish it.

IMG_3670

The red one is heavenly... I am knitting with a cashmere blend and it is so soft and lovely. This one might be for me.

And I'm already contemplating a third, in blue and white. Blue for the purl stitches and white for the knit stitches, like a snowflake in the winter sky.

Did I mention that I love this pattern?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore the green one! In fact, I'm making another pair of Fetching mitts that would match that hat beautifully.