Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Red hat, red mittens

I finished my red Koolhaas hat over the weekend and I'm keeping it for myself. It's soft and warm. The decreases aren't exactly right, but close enough. When I showed my friend Erin, she said it looked fine to her. That's good enough for me!

IMG_3720

And, I'm making myself some mittens to match. They're a bit big, but more fitted than the fleece ones I bought two years ago. The pattern is Target Wave Mittens from Knitting by Nature but the instructions I'm using are from an issue of Interweave Knits. Here's the first one finished:

IMG_3707 Inside out

I'm working on the second one now.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

The hat looks fantastic! Love the colors, too. How do you like the Target Wave pattern? I'm hoping to knit a pair of mittens to give to Mom this, but I can't decide on a pattern yet.