Monday, November 05, 2007

Cool weather cooking

Despite another long week at work, once rested up, I felt like cooking and baking. On Saturday I made a big pot of chili - Max's favorite. Most of it is already gone but we saved some for dinner tonight for Chili Mac.



On Sunday I made Yogurt-Braised Chicken with cashews, raisins, and red pepper for dinner. Max made the rice to go along with it. I also baked the Apple Cranberry Crisp from the December Bon Appétit. That's for dessert tonight!



I was very tired when I was done last night (especially after cleaning up) but it was a good tired. And with Daylight Savings Time ending yesterday, it felt like I got to sleep in an extra hour this morning.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Heh, my rhythm is all screwed up from the time change.

They look yummy! I love chili this time of year too... I make mine in a crockpot, very easy.