Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks Ner!

I got this package in the mail yesterday from Kristina. Lots of fun stuff!

I've been knitting but aside from knitting Lady Eleanor for my Mom, I've been working on a present for someone and so I'm going to wait a little while to blog about it. Looking ahead I've found something in the Handknit Holidays I want to make - the Candy Cane hat. I love that it comes in so many sizes... for my purpose it will be perfect. Though I think it will probably just be plain, not stripey. It's so insanely hot and humid, 110 with the humidity - I can't believe I'm thinking about Christmas... but there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! I like that Candy Cane hat too from HH... I'm thinking of maybe making the Evergreen Gift Bag later in the fall.

I don't think it's ever too early to start planning for the holidays. I still have about 5-7 pairs of socks to knit, eek!

Congrats on getting about halfway on Lady Eleanor!

SP8 : )