Wednesday, August 30, 2006

limedragon!

After the Secret Pal 8 hostess groups were posted, I went through Cerella's list and checked out each blog. I had my suspicions but wasn't absolutely sure who my secret pal was... until I opened my August package!



Harriet, the limedragon is my secret pal. Talk about spoiled ROTTEN!! Look at all these wonderful goodies! Everything came wrapped up and as I opened each package, I screeched, I squeal, I screamed with delight. There were shrieks of "Oh my God!" and "Look as this!!" and "Oh wow!"



Chocolate bars, The Best of Knitter's Magazine Shawls and Scarves, The Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie M. Wiseman, ColorJoy Patterns by LynnH for two difference hats, a felted moebius basket that she made herself just for me, a knitting notecard with knitting needles and yarn, a sheep bookmark, a blue pen covered in sparkles (destined for my knitting bag), the Clover yarn cutter pendant (something I've wanted for a LONG time), a cute artichoke pin (already pinned to my knitting bag), a sheep tape measure, sheep coasters, Lantern Moon knitting needles (I LOVE THESE), Clover stitch holders, an iTunes gift card, knitting note cards from Cafe Press, and some subversive cross stitch notecards that say things like "Go Fuck Your Self" and "Happy Fucking Birthday" - it's just too much!

Max said it was like Christmas. Yes, yes it was.

Erin had fun too:


Thank you Harriet. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. So much.

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

You're very welcome! Yay, I'm glad the package arrived safely (I was a bit worried about the needles) and that you liked it. : ) It was a lot of fun putting together the packages, reading your blog, and being your secret pal.

Enjoy the holiday weekend! : )

Marlene said...

You obviously can give as well as you get. Enjoy your haul!