Friday, August 25, 2006

Sale at Knit Happens!

Do you remember the contest I won back in July? I picked up my prize yarn from Knitgirl last night at Knit Happens. Totally made my day - again!



Then Holly helped me picked out some great yarn. Today was the first day of the Knit Happens sale. I picked up three skeins of Jade Sapphire Daisany (100% silk) boucle yarn in the Lagoon colourway at 35% off. I love the rich colours.


After the store closed at 8pm, Max and I walked down to the Torpedo Factory. On the way back, we indulged ourselves and got some ice cream. Sugar-free low-fat butter pecan for me (not bad at all) and chocolate chip mint for Max.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun prize! And that Daisany is gorgeous! Do you have plans for it?

Have a happy weekend!

SP8

orion713 said...

Super fun prize! Hey I got the box today you rock girlie! I love the limey green and the rose colors especially. Can't wait to put them to use. I will put a pic on my blog when I do. I sent your two little paintings out in the mail today. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love your prize! Everything just screamed "you"!

Have fun knitting those up - I can't wait to see what they grow up to be!