Monday, April 24, 2006

Catching Up

on my blogging... on my emails... on work… on sleep... on Bloglines... on my knitting... well, maybe not totally caught up on any of these things but at least the normal rhythm is coming back. I will need to wean off my dependence of caffeine slowly in the next few weeks. To start, I'm drinking some weak ass American coffee. Mmmm Mmm.

Green Grass Sweater
Over the weekend I finished knitting the front and back. I bound off last night. There are no pictures. Tonight I will cast on the arms and knit these simultaneously. There's still hope that I could finish the sweater by the end of the month (Sunday) but, we'll see.

Exercise
Max and I went to the gym on Saturday and Sunday. It's been awhile since we've done this. And though I gained a little weight on vacation, I'm actually in better shape than when I left. Maybe it was all the walking on so little sleep or maybe it was breathing the thin air (read: smoky). In any case, my workout yesterday was great - a joy. Almost an entire hour at the gym (alot for me) and I still felt great. Now, if only I can keep it up.

No comments: