- Worldwide, Kristina is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects!
- The only Englishman to become Kristina was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Kristina from 1154 to 1159.
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Kristina!
- Kristina can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- New Zealand was the first place to allow Kristina to vote.
- Kristina is the sacred animal of Thailand!
- Kristina, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Kristina.
- If you kiss Kristina for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- Kristina was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!
Tomorrow is Kristina's Dad's birthday - Happy Birthday Father Hyland!
*Make sure you check for FedEx and keep an eye out for Amazon. I'll send you a postcard from Berlin.