Monday, March 30, 2009

My teeth hurt!

So last night I used the new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. Max did too. We both love them because they don't move at all... but, as I suspected, "its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place." Yikes, glued to my teeth. Well, what did I expect? And since results start to show in 3 days, it's strong stuff. For my sensitive teeth? Ouch. Both top and bottom hurt this morning, though something more like a constant ache. Is it enough to make me stop? Well, for now. But I'll probably do it again in a week or so when I've forgotten what it feels like.

Oh, the price of vanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, my dentist told me to use Act or some other fluoride treatment for a week or two before trying the whitening stuff. It's supposed to help with the sensitivity. I haven't tried it yet, but maybe that will help!

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That's too bad! I have sensitive teeth too, but I have used the original whitestrips in the past with no problem.