Monday, March 23, 2009

Epcot

We spent part of Wednesday and Friday at Epcot. Here's me with Stitch:



Max in the Butterfly Garden (part of the International Flower & Garden Festival):



On Wednesday we had a fabulous dinner at Bistro de Paris (my favorite). We both had the Assiette campagnarde to start. For dinner I had the duck and Max had the venison. For dessert Max ordered the apple tart and I had the crepe suzette (which is prepared tableside and is absolutely amazing). Here's the menu:



Max and I at the Japanese steakhouse for lunch on Friday (wearing my new t-shirt from the Canada pavilion):



Although we got to see most of what we wanted to see, I still would have liked more time. One major disappointment was that the ride at the Mexican pavilion has changed and while it used to be cheesy, it was one of my favorites; now it is really annoying and we probably won't go back ever again. Many rides have been updated or "reimagined" but done so in a way that is cool (like adding computer screens to the cars in Spaceship Earth and projecting moving images on the walls). The fireworks show at Epcot still remains one of our favorites.

No comments: