Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Pledge Products

Last week two products arrived from BzzAgent:

Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper for Pet HairPledge® Multi Surface

We tried out the Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair immediately and it works well. Max was not overly impressed but I really like it. Check out the video to see how it works. And here's the after picture:



As for the Pledge® Multi Surface spray, here's more before and afters (yikes, I'm a little embarrassed!):





It works well on wood. Max tried it out on our TV and the results were not nearly as good so we'll probably save it for our furniture. There were a bunch of coupons that came in my kit so I brought them into work and pinned them to the bulletin board in our kitchen. I have a bunch more so let me know if you want one!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I liked the fabric sweeper too... works pretty well with minimal effort. Shame it's disposable, though. I would've liked to be able to pop the lid and empty it out to extend its usefulness a bit longer.

Cute toddler hat! : )