Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Animal Kingdom

This is my favorite park - it's lush and green and there are tons of animals. This was our only full day at the park My favorite ride is the Kilimanjaro Safaris. I always take a lot of pictures. Here's the best ones:



New for this visit, lunch at the Yak and Yeti restaurant:





The food was great and our server told us that the leftovers are fed to the animals in the park. Definitely a keeper!

For dinner we went to Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. A great meal and Max's favorite this trip.

SamoasBeyond Amazing Duck Confit Salad
VenisonFilet Mignon with Macaroni and Cheese

Chocolate cheesecake with lavender tea icecream

I took a picture of the menu as well - a reference for next time! :)

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Disney is always fun! That's so cool the restaurant gives the leftovers tothe animals.

I went to that same French restaurant at Epcot years ago (10+), and my food was so cold, I was disappointed! : )