Monday, July 07, 2008

Baby bag

I have three pregnant coworkers right now. We already had the shower for one of them and the other two are due in the fall. One of the fall ladies is a knitter and so she gave me some of her yarn to make something for her baby. I started right before I left for Chicago but then left it at home... since I got back, it's all I want to knit. The pattern is easy. Here's what I have so far:

IMG_5356 IMG_5378

The opening is for the button band. I'm using the Apple pattern from Magknits... luckily I had it printed out before the site was taken down!

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That'll be a cute gift! : )

Mia said...

Apple looks lovely. Three babies to knit for??? That's every knitter's dream!

Isn't it sad about magknits? Good thing ravelry's hosting some of their old patterns.