Monday, December 24, 2007

Thankful

When I blogged about the green Koolhaas hat, I never mentioned who it was for... wonder no more! Look at this happy little girl in her new festive green hat. Her Dad and I were good friends in high school and I have since become friends with his wife (ah, the power of the internet) and love the antics of his little girl. A few days ago, I heard someone say, "I don't know why anyone would read blogs." That was such a stunning statement to me because I don't know how else I would keep up with some of my friends (maybe through Facebook but I'm guessing that would fall into the same category)... and I've met some really great people because of their blogs who live in places I've never even been before, which wouldn't have happened if it were not for their blogs. Just something I'm thankful for. Also, that the longest day of the year has passed (Blessed Yule) and the days will now start getting progressively longer. Maybe in a month it will actually be noticeable even. :)

Happy Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

KSee said...

What a cutie. Merry Christmas