Thursday, December 13, 2007

Green Koolhaas

Green Koolhaas

I finished this hat last night... still had some issues with the decreases so I winged it a little. It's small for my adult sized head but I think will fit its recipient quite well.

Since I finished with the Green Koolhaas, I was able to start the flat top hat, but only just barely... I was tired last night and there was only one row knitted before it was time to go to sleep.

I did get a lot of other stuff done (like finishing the tart for my office potluck and trying out my new sweater stone - making a big mess on the living room floor that had to be vacuumed up but the results were pretty good) so I was glad to go to bed a little early. Read a chapter of In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson, which is quite funny (even after listening to 70% of it as a book on tape back in August).

2 comments:

KSee said...

great job. Cool Color. Never heard of this book, I have put it on my wish list. I listen to audio books on my commute from Mt Vernon area to Tyson's. Otherwise I'd go crazy. Thank for the recommendation

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Love your Koolhaas! I hope I get the magazine next week from my mom. : )

Your Christmas Tree is beautiful!