Thursday, May 17, 2007

Secret Pal delivery!

Mailed on May 11

What's inside?

Baby Bobbi Bear pattern by Blue Sky Alpaca! I've been wanting this pattern for a long time.

Love the blue cotton yarn! Thank you Secret Pal!

Ankle update
I'm doing alot better. Even with the boot, I'm almost up to full speed. At home, without the boot, I can walk around almost normally. I still have to stop myself from tucking my leg under me when I sit on the couch or from walking down the stairs with any kind of speed though. Nonetheless, I'm really hoping that on Tuesday when I go for my follow-up, the orthopedic surgeon will tell me I can stop wearing it. Then I can go online and buy new sandals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome!! I hope your ankle has gotten better, especially since you're looking into wearing those heels soon!