Friday, May 18, 2007

REVISE YOUR PROFILE --- PLEASE!

If you are a Blogger user and want answers to your comments, please take a moment to revise your profile.

You may have set your email address as "visible" when you first signed up, but Blogger did something a while back that reset everyone's profiles with "hide email address". That means that when you leave a comment, I have no way to respond to you.

There is a simple way to remedy this. Please go update your Blogger profile and while you are doing so recheck "show email address". This way I can respond to your comment personally.

I take no credit for realizing this. I read about it on Wovenflame. If you want to pass on the information but don't feel like rewording it all --- go ahead --- this one time you can copy and paste if you like. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I see you liked the Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe from the last Recipe Carnival. Did you get a chace to try it yet.

I just love recipes that I can get into the crockpot or slow cooker and leave until the work day is done.