All in all, a really great issue! Although I didn't enter the calendar contest, I'm really curious to find out who won and the photos of course. And I love the yarn in the header! Just beautiful.
- Sherwood (especially the small child wearing it!)
- Lizard Ridge
- Cable net (except that heel flap and gusset)
- Diamante (again with the heel flap and gusset)
- Tamarah (how cool to have a pattern named after you!)
- Quick picks (the knitting version of "I want that")
- We can rebuild it by Lorraine Smith
- Sox on 2 stix
- Back to school
- Woolly acres shetland sheep by Kate Atherley with Denny McMillan
Maybe but not sure
- Cactus Flower
- Extreme knitting: 2 socks in 1 (this sound so scary... not sure I'm ready)
Encouraged by Amy Singer, I offer my suggestions... would love to see an all-Canadian issue one day... maybe released on Canada Day featuring patterns from Canadian designers using Canadian yarn. It would be a way to celebrate Knitty's history. Also, the archive is quickly expanding and will eventually become unwieldy. I'm not sure if a redesign is in the works but it would be something to think about.