Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rustico

Last night Max and I went out to dinner at Rustico. What a fun place - great decor.

Our meal was delicious and the price was just right. Max had the soup of the day (ham and something else) and we shared a basket of fries for an appetizer - the smoky BBQ sauce for dipping our fries was wonderful! For dinner he had the ribeye and potato beignets, both incredibly delicious. I had the white pizza with duck confit - so good! The beer menu is pretty extensive, pages and pages. Max tried to the two heiferweisens. He liked the second one better because it was smoother. I had a sip but even after all these years, beer is not for me.

The server was attentive but not intrusive. The only downside was that we were too full for dessert. Alas! I would definitely recommend it.

No comments: